Vegan bean burger is our choice for this week’s L&Z column # stazavečeru
Contrary to popular belief, the vegan diet is not tasteless, boring and monotonous – on the contrary! This cuisine offers a handful of delicious, healthy and full flavors and salty and sweet. And today, we have chosen a vegan bean burger – an ideal choice for dinner.
Vegan vegan burger
2 cans of black beans (previously washed and drained)
1 tablespoon olive oil
3/4 cup bell peppers
1 cup chopped onion
3 garlic cloves
1, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon hot chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup baking or oatmeal
2 tablespoons ketchup
Read and… Veger vs meat burger
How to prepare
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Spread the beans evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes (until dry).
2. Heat the olive oil, then add the chopped pepper, onion and garlic and fry for five minutes.
3. Put the other ingredients (turmeric, chili powder, garlic powder, pretzels or oatmeal) in the processor and mix.
4. Add the fried vegetables to the mixture and stir.
5. Make burgers and bake on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
NOTE: If the burger mixture is volatile, mix one tablespoon of flaxseed with three tablespoons of lukewarm water. Let stand overnight. You will get a gelatinous mass that will serve as the “glue” for the ingredients.
herbmark.uk nata_vkusidey / iStock / Getty Images Plus through Getty Images