Muffins with zucchini and pesto are our favorite snack these days.
We’ve already touched on the topic of zucchini health benefits several times, so we have no doubt that they are actually on your daily menu from time to time. Fortunately, we can combine zucchini in many ways.
In addition to the classic grill, replacing pasta with zucchini noodles with muffins, proj and bread, this vegetable has a wide application and goes well with almost everyone.
Today we decided to try muffins with this vegetable, so we present you the recipe below. We think the taste will fascinate you too. So let’s not borrow more …
Muffins with zucchini and pesto
a cup of almonds
a cup of oatmeal
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
half a teaspoon of pepper
1 cup ordered zucchini
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup pesto sauce
properly olive oil
Also try… Grilled zucchini with mint
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease the muffin bowl with olive oil and insert into the baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine almonds and oats, salt, baking soda and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, add the zucchini and cheese and stir. Add the pestle and stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Then, in a bowl with the zucchini and eggs, add the dry mixed ingredients and mix until you get a thick mixture.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the top of the mold.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the muffins have a golden crust.
- Serve warm.
lepotaizdravlje.rsVeselovaElena / iStock via Getty Images