Homemade tortilla chips are easy to make, and all your family members, as well as friends, are sure to enjoy this snack.
If you’ve been to our newsroom, bake the tortilla at least once a month. Also, what happens then is that we are always left with at least one or two ready-to-eat tortillas.
In order not to spend too much time in the fridge before throwing, we decided to use it in the most delicious way. We tried some recipes and came across one that fascinated us.
The homemade tortilla is a French fries that doesn’t need a lot of salt and oil, and is perfect for a healthy snack with a film. To extend it further, here is the recipe.
Homemade tortilla chips
2 Mexican corn tortillas (or used)
2 tablespoons oil or spray oil
Try and … spicy Mexican dish – nachos
1. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Cut the tortillas into triangles (it’s best to cut them like a pizza).
2. Arrange the triangles on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover with oil (or use a spray bottle with oil).
3. Salt the triangles and sprinkle with garlic and onion powder. You can also add a little ground red pepper (sweet or hot, to taste), oregano or any other spice you like.
3. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake the tortillas for 8-10 minutes.
4. Serve with your favorite sauce or sauce.
lepotaizdravlje.rsEzumeImages / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images