When you have a good sauce at your disposal, that’s all you need to make a great meal. And it’s especially useful if you’re eating a plant-based diet (for the most part). That’s why we “took a look” at a secret recipe for a dried fruit sauce that a doctor, a vegan, uses almost every day, and we noticed it on his Instagram profile.
Dr. Casey Mins, co-founder of the company Levels Health Sharing metabolic health with the use of monitors to constantly monitor blood glucose levels, she shared on Instagram one of her favorite tips for healthy eating: If you have a creamy sauce based on nuts and seeds – vegan meals and mostly plant-based meals are instant. Becoming “10 times better,” he says.
The base is a combination of nuts and seeds (his favorites are sunflower and flax), a little apple cider vinegar, garlic, a little tamari sauce and chili powder – you get a sauce with no milk or healthy fat (like mayonnaise) with just about anything which can be used plant-based It’s there. It also provides health benefits.
And using grilled vegetables is just the beginning. When Dr. Mins says he uses this sauce every day, he is not lying.
– I use walnut sauce and seeds instead of sour cream, cream cheese, creamy salad dressing, mayonnaise, cream sauce, sauce and pasta sauce … – he adds in his post. The possibilities are endless. To make the sauce yourself, follow her recipe below.
Perfect nut sauce
- ½ Round nut / seed mixture
- ½ glass + 3 tablespoons strained water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
1. Place 1/2 cup nuts and seeds – the desired combination – in a blender. Dr. Mins uses flax and sunflower seeds.
2. Add 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons water and spices: apple cider vinegar, garlic and tamari.
3. Stir over high heat for one minute, until creamy. Add the chili powder and mix briefly until smooth.
4. If you want a slightly finer sauce, simply add more water.
5. Use it in various herbal meals for an extra dose of flavor, but also for healthy ingredients.
Search Dr. The other three versions of Mins Sauce are published below: