The easiest answer to baked spaghetti is the easiest answer when you don’t have time for dinner (or lunch) or you don’t feel like making too much effort to prepare and still want to eat something delicious!
This summer, we’ve all tried feta pasta – it’s a recipe that has gone viral thanks to TickToker, and now comes a new idea, we’re ready to try it too: baked spaghetti – #ovenbakedspaghetti.
Also read … Paste viral feta – is it worth a try?
The recipe is very simple with only a few basic ingredients. The preparation is of a similar style; it couldn’t be simpler: the ingredients are put into a pan and everything is put into the oven. Another benefit: the pasta is cooked in sauce, not water, which makes it even sweeter. And in the end, to make everything completely unsolvable, mozzarella will take care of it, or ultimately some other cheese of your choice.
Do you have water in your mouth? Rest assured, about an hour is enough to get your meal ready!
Baked spaghetti – recipe
- Selected 500 g of spaghetti
- 500 ml of tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Onion 1 cut into strips
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- , with pepper and other spices – to taste
- grated mozzarella or another cheese
- Arrange the spaghetti in a pan of the right size, and pour over the tomato sauce. Add the onion and garlic, salt, pepper and herbs (oregano, thyme, basil, chives), and pour over the water to cover the ingredients. Stir well so that the spaghetti does not stick together.
- Cover the pan and place in the oven at 200 degrees C for about 45 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove the spaghetti from the oven, pour in the grated cheese and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
@fooddolls Oven Baked Spaghetti #spaghetti #leadwithlove #pastatiktok #foodtiktok #foodtok #thefooddolls #fy #fyp シ #foryoupage #easyrecipe #pasta #hack ♬ original sound – FoodDolls
via bondarillia / iStock Getty