Lemon pie is a vegan homage to our summer, and below we reveal why we decided on this creamy treat.
Lemon is an essential ingredient in many cakes, pastries, ice cream and desserts. In addition to being refreshing (and therefore a perfect addition to sweets in the summer), we also like to use this citrus in the winter.
Because of the smell or the smell, we don’t know, but the truth is there’s no better connection to the Christmas holidays (except cinnamon!) Than the lemon flavor of the cakes. Okay, we admit, we did run a bit (after all the holidays are just a few months away), but by reading the recipe you will understand why we decided on this dessert.
Vegan cake with lemon
On the surface
325 g flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1.5 tablespoons sugar
115 g cold coconut oil (must be solid)
8 tablespoons cold ice water
For lemon dressing
300 g sugar
65 g art starch
1/8 tablespoon sea salt
235 ml olo esne
115 ml ur
235 ml lemon juice
1 lemon curd
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
15 g vegan butter
Because of the cream
115 ml aquafava (legume seeds were prepared with viscous water, the best chickpeas)
150 g powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/8 tablespoon wine rack
Try it and … Vegan pumpkin pie
How to prepare
1. Pour the flour, sugar and salt into a blender and mix. Add the coconut oil and mix again. The mixture should be similar to sand.
2. Add water (tablespoon tablespoon) until the dough is combined.
3. Remove the dough from the blender and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
5. Roll out the cooled dough and place in the oven (covered with butter). Make sure there are no air bubbles left when you put the dough in the pan.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the crust is golden.
7. Allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients (except butter) in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir all the time to avoid lumps.
- After 5 minutes, when the mixture starts to thicken, turn off the heat and add the butter to the vegan mixture. Stir in the butter until melted and combined.
- Set aside to cool.
- Pour into an aquafab bowl and mix with a blender for 2 minutes, until the aquafab thickens and turns into foam. Reduce speed and add other ingredients.
- Mix for another five minutes, until a thick mixture is obtained.
Pour the cooled lemon cream over the skin, and place in the fridge for 10 minutes. When cool, add the cream and return to the fridge.
lepotaizdravlje.rsCredit: sugar0607 / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images