Spinach vegan tortilla is our choice for today’s meal, and here’s why.
Tortillas have been very popular with us for many years. And thanks to the development of cooking, we now have many variants. Tortillas are made with corn, spelled, rice or wheat flour. And best of all, they are suitable for experimentation, so almost anything can be added to the dough.
We decided on spinach because it is rich in healthy ingredients and will enrich this dish. In addition to giving spinach energy and vitality, it improves vision, helps you lose more pounds and strengthens muscle tone. This plant also balances blood pressure, is rich in vitamins C and A and iron, and strengthens the immune system.
There are a few reasons to consume these leafy vegetables as often as possible. And below, we present you with a delicious way to do it.
Spinach vegan tortilla
3 cups spinach
1/4 cup water
2 cups spelled flour
1/2 teaspoon flour
Try and … Vegan lasagna – a magical blend of flavors
- Put the spinach in sherpan, pour over the water and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes (until the spinach is soft).
- Cook the spinach and strain it into a blender. Stir until smooth.
- Mix the spelled flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the spinach mixture and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the work surface and pour the dough.
- Separate the balls with a rolling pin (until you get a crepe, similar to an tortilla).
- Bake in a pan for a minute or two over medium heat.
- You can serve the tortilla with your favorite vegetarian sauce or empty, depending on your personal preferences.
And if it’s easier for you, watch the video below, how to make these vegan tortillas!
lepotaizdravlje.rs500 / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images