If you are struggling with fungal infections, one of the basic steps towards healing is to change your diet. Hristina Lazarević Milošević, MA, explains what your diet should look like in the case of fungal infections from Instagram profile Health and more.
Author: Hristina Lazarevic Milosevic
Fungi tend to inhabit our vaginal flora and are constantly balanced with existing bacteria. The imbalance occurs as a result of a number of factors, which will be discussed later. They can then overwhelm, multiply, and cause a fungal infection.
Causing fungal infection
It is the most common cause of fungal infections Candida albicans – a very persistent fungus, very often, even after healing, which causes vaginal infections.
Three out of four women have fungal infections in their lifetime, are temporarily cured and return within a few months. Why? Because these people also come back to their lives and create an environment that is good for fungi in their body!
Remember! Mushrooms love a dark, warm, moist place! They love antibiotics because antibiotics clear the way for bacteria and allow them to multiply safely! Mushrooms love sugars – they use them to grow, develop and reproduce!
Therefore, dear ones, if you only use medicines against fungal infections and continue with bad habits, for example. use sugar – you help the mushrooms. On the one hand, are you trying to destroy the medication with a pill, and on the other hand, are you giving them food and fuel to make further progress?
Do you know what you are doing?
To prevent this from happening, below I list the foods that should be used / avoided in the event of an infection, but also prevent the development of the infection!
Read also … Intestinal candidiasis – Symptoms, treatment and diet
Foods that can be used during a fungal infection:
* vegetables grown on the ground (except mushrooms)
* fish and seafood
* fermented milk foods (kefir, yogurt, homemade sauerkraut)
* coconut, olive, linseed oil
* garlic, ginger, turmeric, basil, rosemary
* lemon, avocado, green apples
* bone soups – chicken, fish and vegetable soups
* smoothies – without the addition of juicy fruit or vegetable juices, honey, dates and sweet fruit
* nuts in small quantities (avoid peanuts)
* water, herbal infusions, cocoa, lemonade – unsweetened
* wild oregano oil
Foods to constantly prevent fungal infections:
* Refined gluten-free baked goods and cereals (wheat, rye, barley, couscous)
* corn and corn starch
* sugars (fructose, lactose, glucose, sucrose)
* milk and dairy products (except kefir, yogurt)
* yeast, margarine and sauces (ketchup and mayonnaise)
* refined vegetable oils (sunflower, corn, soy)
* alcohol, caffeine (coffee, energy drinks, Coca-Cola), carbonated drinks and sugars.
The most important thing is to find a balance in your diet and life, to identify all the potential causes that can cause a fungal infection and eliminate them forever!
Taking an anti-symptom pill, if we follow the same rhythm of life, does not mean anything – because we remember: MUSHROOMS ARE PERSISTENT and if not cured in the first 3 days of infection, it will return for life.
He loves you and loves you, casha Hristina
Hristina Lazarevic Milosevic he is a master of pharmacy by profession, and is a great lover of phytotherapy and natural training at heart. He completed his studies in pharmacy at the Faculty of Medical Sciences of Kragujevac University, and in September 2020 he enrolled in the medical sciences of doctoral studies, in the faculty of the same name, in the field of preventive medicine.
The author is an @__ health.and.more__ Instagram page where she promotes the medicinal properties of plants and natural recipes that help strengthen health. His desire is to dedicate as many people as possible to the care and improvement of health with his advice and to always have the thought of “STRENGTHENING HEALTH” echoing in his unconscious and not “TREATING DISEASE”.
Daria Shevtsova through Pexelsen