Vegan chocolate cake that doesn’t bake … Is there any other reason not to try it?
Many vegan sweets are now on offer for everyone to enjoy. From pies, cakes, to ice cream and pies, something for everyone.
Today we decided on a vegan chocolate cake that can’t be creamy, light and refreshing. Of course, like any other recipe, this one doesn’t have to be vegan either. Thus, vegetable butter and sour cream can be replaced with those of animal origin.
Not to be outdone, we present the recipe below.
Vegan chocolate cake
Preparation time: 30 minutes + 3 hours to cool
For 12-16 people (you will get 12 to 16 pieces from a cake)
240 fasting sponge cake
30 g as a powder
115 g vegan butter
200 g dark chocolate
800 ml coconut milk
6 tablespoons aga syrup
Sour cream vegan vegetable 270 ml
4 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Try it too … Vegan chocolate cake with peanuts
- Insert the biscuit into the processor and grind. Add the whipped butter and cocoa powder and stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan or tray and spread evenly with your hands. Put in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate in a little coconut oil, remove from the heat and pour the cold coconut milk. Stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the biscuit mixture over the skin and return to the refrigerator for two hours.
- Pour the cream, sugar and vanilla into a bowl and mix by hand (do not use a blender, as the cream will dilute!).
- Pour the cream over the rest of the cake and return to the fridge for another hour.
lepotaizdravlje.rs kreinick / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images