Street and cinema soup is full of healthy and nutritious ingredients that all members of the family will enjoy.
The amount of vitamin C found on the streets is 17 times higher than the number of vitamins in carrots and 4 times higher than in spinach. In addition, kale also contains vitamins A and K, omega 3 fatty acids. Therefore, it lowers cholesterol levels, promotes heart function, improves memory … These vegetables also contain folic acid, magnesium and iron.
Quinoa has been named the healthiest cereal. It contains monounsaturated fats that are good for heart health, antioxidants, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and calcium, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and E.
The combination of street and broccoli is therefore definitely a win-win, and we present our favorite combination.
Cabbage and quinoa soup
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
2 celery sticks, chopped
1 or 2 cups chopped seasonal vegetables (pumpkin, paprika, potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower)
6 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 large slice of canned tomatoes
1 cup quinoa, well washed
4 cups vegetable broth
2 cups water
1 can of chickpeas, wash and drain
1 round narrow street
2 tablespoons lemon juice
coriander, salt, pepper
Try it and … Zucchini cream soup
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, then the carrot, celery, onion, seasonal vegetables and a pinch of salt.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft (about 8 minutes).
- Add the thyme and garlic and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the tomato slices to the vegetables and cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes release the juice.
- Add quinoa, broth and water. Stir and add a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- When the temperature rises and starts to boil, reduce it. Cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the chickpeas and kale.
- Continue to cook, stirring, for another five minutes, and add the lemon juice and coriander.
- If necessary, add more salt and pepper.
- Serve warm with toast or a little sour vegetable cream.
Try it and … Potato and pumpkin soup
lepotaizdravlje.rs jenifoto / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images