Chicken is a recipe that has enchanted us in peanut sauce, and here’s why.
Chicken meat is the most common food of animal origin and we mostly consume it. Fortunately, there are few recipes that can enrich the flavor of this meat.
Try it and … Chicken with avocado
However, somehow it seems to us that one of the favorite combinations of many is just a combination of chicken and peanuts. Well, in that spirit, we decided to introduce a recipe like this and we hope you like it.
Chicken in peanut sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 chicken breasts, cut into long slices
1 finely chopped onion
Chopped 3 cloves of garlic
2 hot chopped peppers (reduce the amount of heat if desired)
2 tablespoons fresh ginger, on request
2 tablespoons turmeric
100 g peanut butter
400 ml coconut milk
400 g chopped canned tomatoes
chop a handful of coriander
brown rice, cooked
Try it and … Mexican chicken with corn and coriander
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add the chopped chicken. Cook, stirring constantly, until meat is golden brown.
- Add garlic and onion, ginger and chilli and another tablespoon of olive oil. Fry for a minute, then add the turmeric.
- Remove the meat from the fat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut milk and tomato.
- Pour the mixture over the roasted meat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the coriander and return to the meat. Stir and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Pour the rice into a dish and add the chicken. Sprinkle with roasted peanuts and serve warm with a seasonal salad.
lepotaizdravlje.rsLyubov Kulikova / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images