For this year’s Easter table, we’re proposing chocolate balls with dates.
On holiday, we are mostly accustomed to a rich table, and in addition to the main course, sweets are definitely an essential part. Although it’s a really great opportunity, this year we decided to color Easter in a slightly healthier way.
That’s why we were looking for healthy dessert recipes for the whole family to enjoy, without regret. We found one on our Instagram profile @ zdravko.kulinar, but we still changed the recipe a bit, so we replaced the plums with dates. And the taste is really wonderful! With all this, they are made very simple and fast, so they can always be for a quick dessert and / or unexpected guests.
If you have decided to reduce your sugar intake this year or are coming to visit vegans, this is the recipe for you.
Chocolate balls with dates
• 200g dates
• 120 g peanuts or other butter
• 40g organic cocoa
• 2 tablespoons vanilla
• 150g dark chocolate
Note: This is a quantity of 12 balls
1) Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and grind until the dough is obtained
2) Make 12 balls so that they do not stick apart
3) Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over the steam and pour each ball into the chocolate
4) Place the balls on the baking paper and then refrigerate for half an hour to harden the chocolate.
Try it and … Homemade rafaelo balls without sugar
lepotaizdravlje.rsnata_vkusidey / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images