First feta pasta, then baked spaghetti, and now bread with garlic. TikTok it is the right place to set trends in nutrition.
Quick and easy recipes are especially well received in this app, which we want to try right away. The principle is that the more people record the preparation of a particular recipe, the more likely it is to become a recipe. TikTok tendency. A TickTokers they have just managed to launch another new trend: the garlic bread recipe. The hashtag #garlicbread has a whopping $ 464.7 million, making it one of the most popular snacks in the world right now with baked garlic bread.
And, yes, we have a recipe!
Recipe: Here’s why garlic bread has become TikTok
Garlic bread has a wonderful and fragrant taste, and can be consumed as a snack for a movie night, at a solo meal, or, for example, with pumpkin soup. In fact, we could actually eat it with almost any dish. Especially practical: this TikTok the recipe can be prepared with a baguette made in a home oven or (if you don’t have time to knead) with a baguette you bought. Both methods of preparation are delicious.
Bonus: We all know the anti-viral properties of garlic, right? It’s a great way to get into the diet in larger amounts and thus fight winter viruses.
Another note: the juicy, spicy taste of garlic bread is mostly the result of one thing: special preparations! Spoiler: You don’t have to peel or chop it and you won’t have an unpleasant odor on your fingers.
@timm very tasty garlic bread 🔥 #food #bread #garlic #cruspy #fyp #recipe ♬ Beggin ‘- Måneskin
Do we believe it’s time to try garlic bread? Then here’s a simple recipe.
- Baguette (homemade or purchased)
- Whole head of garlic (yes, you read that right, because it loses some of the flavor in the oven)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 50 grams of butter
- Taste herbs: parsley, basil, thyme, oregano …
- So pepper
- Tasting: A little parmesan or feta cheese
@flakeysalt Garlic bread: my favorite food group. #your #food #food eater #cooking #skills #recipe #fyp #gum #cooking #bread #lab ♬ original sound – Joshua weissman
- Cut off the top of the garlic head so that the individual heads can be seen.
- Then wrap in foil, pour a teaspoon of olive oil and place in the oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Now cut the herbs into small pieces and place in a bowl with salt, pepper, olive oil, butter and, if desired, Parmesan or feta cheese. Mix well.
- After 45 minutes of removing the garlic from the oven, you can easily remove it from the shell and add it to the butter mixture. Mix well once more.
- Then cut the length of the baguette and spread the butter and garlic coating.
- The covered bread is baked again in the oven for about 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
This is a recipe you will make more than once. Shall we bet?
And finally, if you want to make bread with garlic “from scratch” – we don’t think you’ll find a better recipe for @ kototamo @ kototamo with Sandra from IG profile:
Also read … What for dinner? Try the keto cauliflower from the oven
lepotaizdravlje.rs naito8 / iStock via Getty