Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting a green certificate, without which we can’t travel today, but also be in cafes from 8pm onwards.
A digital green certificate is a joint certificate that certifies that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, that you have a coronavirus test results, or that you have been cured of the virus.
In addition to personal data (name, surname, JMBG, gender, passport number), whether the card has been vaccinated, the number of doses received and the date of first, second and third reception. doses.
The certificate also includes the results of the following tests:
– PCR test (SARS-CoV-2 RT real-time PCR),
– Antigen Test (SARS-CoV-2 Ag-RTD Antigen Rapid Detection Test),
– Serological (SARS-CoV-2 RBD S-Protein Immunoglobulin G (IgG) Test).
– To find out if the person has contracted COVID-19 infectious disease, which is a positive PCR or antigenic result performed in a reference laboratory in the last 7 months.
How to get a green certificate
To receive a Digital Green Certificate, you must register on the eGovernment website and log in. Once logged in, a green button will appear with the “Start Service” option. You need to click the “Start Service” button, check your data, confirm your email address, and receive a certificate in your email address in a few minutes.
If you do not have an account registered in the e-government portal, you must register. In the top right corner of the e-government drop-down menu, select the “Registration” option. Then select “Register with username and password / Citizen of the Republic of Serbia”. Fill in all required fields. Enter your email address, which will be your username in the future.
Enter at least eight characters, at least one uppercase and lowercase letter, with a special number and password. Attach a copy of your valid ID or passport that you have read, photographed, or scanned. If you attach a photo or a copy of your ID, you must attach two pages of the document. You can attach up to 2 documents, up to 3 MB in individual size.
You will receive an email and a link to the email address you provided to confirm your registration. Spam may end up in the spam folder.
Once your email address has been confirmed, authorized persons will review the information you submit and activate your account within 48 hours, and will notify you by e-mail.
By reading the QR code on the Digital Green Certificate, the following situations are obtained:
1. Green state – For people who have had a negative PCR result in the last 72 hours, or who have had a negative antigen test in the last 48 hours or a positive antibody test (IgG) or a second or third dose of the last vaccine in the last 90 days. 7 months or history of illness in the last 7 months.
2. Red situation – For people who have had a positive PCR or antigenic result in the last 14 days (despite being immunized or have a history of the disease), or more than 7 months after receiving the second dose of the vaccine or. Illness in bed for more than 7 months.
If you are unable to download the Digital Green Certificate electronically, you can apply for it at post offices throughout Serbia.
IMPORTANT: Test results are displayed only in reference state laboratories.
Read and … This calculator calculates the risk of taking the COVID-19 virus
The digital green certificate is free. You can print or hold it on your phone as an electronic or mobile document.
lepotaizdravlje.rsBihlmayer Photos / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images