Below, what are some types of fat deposits, why and how do they arise, and how do we eliminate them?
When we talk about fat deposits, we think that most of them are overweight and overweight. But it is true that excess deposits can accumulate in other parts of the body. This is due to a simple fact: people have different body types and different behaviors. And it depends on where and how much fat we store. Here’s an interesting holistic explanation of which fat deposits you can consider when evaluating your most problematic issues.
Types of fat deposits
- The fat deposits in the upper part of the body cause excessive consumption of sugar and sweet foods.
- Lower abdominal fat deposits are a result of stress, depression, and anxiety
- Fat deposits in the lower part of the body are due to excessive consumption of carbohydrates, especially those containing gluten (bread, pastries, cereals)
- Swollen stomach is caused by excessive alcohol consumption or can cause difficulty breathing.
- Fat deposits in the buttocks and thighs are mostly hereditary or occur during pregnancy
- Fat deposits in the abdomen and back are caused by lack of physical activity
To get rid of any fat deposits, recommended by experts regular physical activity and a controlled diet, especially with regard to highly processed foods high in fat and carbohydrates. It is also recommended to limit alcohol consumption and stop smoking.
Read also … How to burn fat and build muscle?
Also, professional and medical advice for a healthy way to lose weight is always the best start.
lepotaizdravlje.rsspukkato / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images; tomozin / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images;