Vegan brownies with seeds and peanut butter are very easy where you will enjoy the process. And let’s not talk about taste!
Brownies have been on the top candy lists in our area for a long time. The reason is probably that they are very simple and the combinations are almost endless. While some like classic chocolates, others try brownies with raspberries, strawberries, cherries. However, whatever option you choose, one thing’s for sure: you certainly won’t go wrong.
For today, we decided on a unique combination of chocolate and peanut butter. But we have opted for a vegan version that is as delicious as the food of animal origin. So let’s not go any further, here’s the recipe!
Vegan brownie with its seeds and peanut butter
¾ Round peanut butter
½ glasses of maple syrup
Grow 3 barrels
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
½ glass of cocoa powder
½ a teaspoon of baking soda
½ glass of almond milk
½ Cup of dark chocolate
Try it and … Brown beets
- Mix the seeds in half a glass of water and leave for 5 to 10 minutes until swollen. Move from time to time.
- Mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, seed mixture and vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa, baking soda and almond milk.
- Stir until the ingredients are combined into a dense mass.
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir gently.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet over the baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until the cake is crispy.
- Brownies should be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Serve with tea, coffee or herbal milk. You can also serve it with a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream or a tablespoon of sour cream.
lepotaizdravlje.rs Mizina / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images