Vegan chocolate chip cookies can be found on everyone’s sweet table this holiday season.
The holiday season is approaching and we are all waiting for these sweet deacons. And as more and more people are opting for a vegan diet, it’s worth thinking about them as well.
Try it … Vegan cheesecake with cherries
Luckily, there are plenty of delicious recipes for pastries and vegan desserts. Today we decided on a vegan version of chocolate chip cookies. We invite you to try them out, even if it’s not vegan.
Vegan cookies with chocolate
1/2 cup sugar (100 g)
2/4 brown sugar (165 g)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup melted coconut oil (120 g)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour (185 g)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
115 g chopped vegan chocolate
115 g chopped vegan dark chocolate
Try it too … Keto biscuits with coconut
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, salt and coconut oil. Stir until the mixture is combined.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract to the mixture and continue to stir until the mixture is smooth and even.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix with a spoon so that the mixture does not mix too much and does not become too liquid.
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir until the chocolate is mixed with the mixture.
- Remove from the bowl and remove with a tablespoon of the mixture.
- Make balls and place on a paper-lined tray.
- Knead the ball until it gets the shape of a cookie.
- Make sure that the distance between the two biscuits is about 4 centimeters so that the edges do not stick to each other.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the biscuits harden and brown.
- Serve chilled.
lepotaizdravlje.rs Songbird839 / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images