The perfect trio for fifth-century skin care comes to us from the brand’s lab Clarins!!
Forty years later, the signs of fatigue and aging on the face are more pronounced. Clarins has a solution to these problems – as three effective preparations – Double serum, double serum eye i Consolidation of excess energy day creams. It’s time to get to know them better!
The perfect trio to take care of your youth
1. MULTITASKER COSMETICS: DOUBLE SERUM
Cultured product is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is enriched with 21 plant extracts, with a special double hydrolipid and biomimetic formula that stimulates the skin every day, giving it a healthier and more youthful appearance. This makes the skin brighter, firmer, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while making pores less visible. Herbal extracts stimulate five key skin functions: hydration, nourishment, oxygenation, protection, and regeneration. Apply daily, morning and / or evening, under the usual Clarins cream
2. 96% WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: EYE DOUBLE SERUM
Double Serum Eye, a global anti-aging skin concentration, is not intended for women over 25 years of age. 13 herbal extracts affect all signs of aging:
- Wrinkles are smoother and less noticeable.
- Swelling around the eyes is relieved, while dark circles are less noticeable.
- The skin around the eyes is strengthened and protected.
- The skin around the region is also lightened.
- The Anti-Pollution Complex protects you from the harmful effects of blue light emitted by device screens.
The end result is younger skin around the eyes.
READ ALSO … Skin around the eyes: You won’t need a filter with this serum!
3. 2in1 TREATMENT: DAILY ENERGY DAILY CREAM PERFORMANCE
This 2in1 treatment combines the benefits of a cream with a lifting effect that stimulates skin radiance and gives it a fresh, soothing look. It helps to restore firmness of the skin, revitalizing the skin. Thanks to the creamy texture and fresh scent that raises energy, each application will guarantee you a good feeling.
lepotaizdravlje.rs Deagreez / iStock via Getty Images, PR