Do you love pizza as much as we do? Then you should never miss this recipe: grated keto pizza or shaken keto pizza. There is almost no simpler and faster alternative with a few carbs.
As the name suggests, all the ingredients in this pizza recipe end up in a large bowl, which is well covered and shaken. Effect: Your favorite toppings (mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, or ham) are internal dough. This makes this pizza soft and juicy. And it’s best to prepare the dough (or use the prepared dough filled with extra) which isn’t absolutely necessary! Bones: Shake has much less carbohydrate than classic pizza (300 g per serving: 7.9 g carbohydrate, 51 g protein, 495 kcal). Great, right?
How to make: Squeeze keto pizza or shake keto pizza
- 200 g fresh cheese (granular).
- 4 eggs
- 200 g grated cheese (gouda)
- 30 g crushed almonds
- About 500 g to fill the pizza: mushrooms, peppers, ham, tuna, corn, red onion or similar (optional), cut into small pieces.
- Salt, pepper, oregano, pizza spice
- First, beat the cheese, eggs and almonds well, preferably in a food processor or blender.
- Then place the remaining finely chopped ingredients in a larger bowl, close with a lid and shake everything well.
- Season to taste and place the mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- You don’t need ten minutes to prepare for the steps! Then, just shake the pizza in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Note: You can also make a shake pizza version with different flours, instead of crushed almonds, which increases your carbohydrate intake, but also gives you a different flavor. Well, watch this video too and experiment!
Note: The recipe in the video below is NOT a keto, it is there to give an idea to those who are NOT a keto diet.
Try it and … Simple and delicious: the best gratinated potatoes with herbs
Instagram / @lowcarbbenni